HTML programmer. Skilled with Java scripts; over ten years' experience in Node.js. Some experience in C or C++.
(O.K., not really. If you want to know about me for real, just read through some of my answers and comments on Stack Overflow. But if this profile made just one person wince, it was totally worth it! :-)
By the way — any code that I post here, is because I intend for others to be able to use it, and not necessarily just under the terms of CC BY-SA 3.0. I can't say categorically that I cross-license all my code here into the public domain, because code in my answers is frequently a "derivative work" of code from the question, and of course I can't re-license OPs' work without their permission; but suffice it to say, if you take code that I post here and adapt it for use in a non-trivial program of which my code is a trivial or incidental piece, then please don't worry about my rights under CC BY-SA.
Top Network Posts
- 254Replace one substring for another string in shell script
- 160Unnecessary curly braces in C++?
- 81"Country" is to "national" as "city" is to…
- 73Bash: Read tab-separated file line into array
- 68What is the antonym of DRM-free?
- 61How do you clear an unexecuted MySQL query from the command line?
- View more network posts →