Working with a bunch of different clients and sysadmins, convincing them that puppet and SCM are the way forward for managing servers. At home, I'm playing with nginx, ruby, python, open source routing, and projects involving bass, leds, and el wire.
Used to be hardcore opensolaris, ZFS, low latency network design, and infiniband RDMA. I was working in high frequency low-latency trading.
Many(relative term) years of experience administrating cisco switches, routers, and Windows+linux+unix networks.
Top Network Posts
- 14Managing an application across multiple servers, or PXE vs cfEngine/Chef/Puppet
- 7How do you pass an array to an erb template in ruby and have it iterated over?
- 7Freeing up disk space
- 6What is the fastest network technology these days to couple servers
- 5Cheat Sheets for System Administrators?
- 5In gradle tasks of type Exec, why do commandLine and executable behave differently?
- View more network posts →