Computer Punk, Hacker, Architect, SysAdmin
I am an analytical thinker with quite wide computer related knowledge base. I love to troubleshoot and solve impossible problems.
As I'm too much of a hacker to contribute to opensource, I'm here to share my skills and so give back to the community.
Top Network Posts
- 20GPS: How NTP time injection works
- 20Transfer 15TB of tiny files
- 18Copy Linux host to new hardware
- 16How can I handle MySQL polygon overlap queries?
- 13Mount LUN from SAN at the same time in Windows and Linux
- 12How to route only specific subnet (source ip) to a particular interface?
- 7Tracing executable without read permissions
- View more network posts →