DevOps, SysAdmin, Linux/BSD guy. High and low level architect. Hacker in the original sense. Able to see the big picture, improvise, analyze and solve problems.
Top Network Posts
- 19GPS: How NTP time injection works
- 16Copy Linux host to new hardware
- 15How can I handle MySQL polygon overlap queries?
- 13Mount LUN from SAN at the same time in Windows and Linux
- 9How to route only specific subnet (source ip) to a particular interface?
- 6Tracing executable without read permissions
- 6Determine the motherboard/chipset type on FreeBSD box
- View more network posts →