My daily work is a closed source PHP project but I'm really interested in open source projects and I know PHP, C/C++ and Perl 5 pretty well. I can do some Java, Python, x86 assembler (intel syntax) and some other programming languages, too. I'm currently running Ubuntu (workstation, home computer, laptop) and Cyanogenmod (phone) as my OS of choice. GPG: 563168EB
Top network posts
- 30HTML: Why does Android browser show "Go" instead of "Next" in keyboard?
- 30Why are iframes considered dangerous and a security risk?
- 24Can I configure my Linux system for more aggressive file system caching?
- 22warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout
- 17Distributed issue tracker for git with usable Eclipse Mylyn support?
- 11Recovering added file after doing git reset --hard HEAD^
- 10HTTP Headers: Controlling Cache and History Mechanism
- View more network posts →