My daily work is a closed source PHP project but I'm really interested in open source projects and I know PHP, C/C++ and Perl 5 pretty well. I can do some Java, Python, x86 assembler (intel syntax) and some other programming languages, too. I'm currently running Ubuntu (workstation, home computer, laptop) and Cyanogenmod (phone) as my OS of choice. GPG: 563168EB
Top Network Posts
- 42Why are iframes considered dangerous and a security risk?
- 40HTML: Why does Android browser show "Go" instead of "Next" in keyboard?
- 39warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout
- 38Can I configure my Linux system for more aggressive file system caching?
- 18Distributed issue tracker for git with usable Eclipse Mylyn support?
- 12Recovering added file after doing git reset --hard HEAD^
- 11HTTP Headers: Controlling Cache and History Mechanism
- View more network posts →