Top Network Posts
- 41Why is i = v[i++] undefined?
- 21Why is copy constructor called in call to std::vector::emplace_back()?
- 16Should the memory vulnerability of the line of code "printf("%s", argv);" be described as a stack overflow?
- 15If std::max() returns by reference (as it must), might that lead to a dangling reference?
- 14Qt designer: How to add widget to a layout in the designer when the layout appears infinitely thin?
- 13In the standard, what is "derived-declarator-type"?
- 12Concise explanation of reference collapsing rules requested: (1) A& & -> A& , (2) A& && -> A& , (3) A&& & -> A& , and (4) A&& && -> A&&
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.