Freelance C++ and PHP developer, with PhD in physics, in Brattleboro, VT, USA Generally with bare feet
Here's my Elance profile: http://elance.com/s/daniel347x
Top Network Posts
- 41Why is i = v[i++] undefined?
- 16Should the memory vulnerability of the line of code "printf("%s", argv);" be described as a stack overflow?
- 14If std::max() returns by reference (as it must), might that lead to a dangling reference?
- 13In the standard, what is "derived-declarator-type"?
- 10Why is copy constructor called in call to std::vector::emplace_back()?
- 10How to make a local web server visible from the internet *without* setting up port forwarding on the router?
- 10From Josuttis: Do different template functions, that instantiate to the same function signature given particular types, result in ODR invalidity?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.