Previously Senior Software Developer at Crowdsurge in London, currently at fanatix.
Particular interest in systems and software design for HA environments. Always up for a challenge and enjoy learning new stuff. Looking for work which has a solid basis in design and I always seem to be involved in moving things forward. I enjoy leading and working within a team.
Currently actively interested in the workings of SOA. New technologies (for me) Neo4j, Nodejs, Python, GoLang, RabbitMQ, 0MQ. AWS.
Recent technologies: Sandboxing with Vagrant, chef. Cluster architecture (migrated from single server arch. into cluster infrastructure). Nginx/php-fpm in a cluster.
Spent time at Crowdsurge learning Go from the perspective of a PHP developer.
Agile/Scrum approach. SCM: Git, github, bitbucket, subversion.
Big fan of devops tools such as: etcd, redis, elasticsearch, newrelic and statsd.
Previous experience includes system admin for a disability charity in West London and Web developer at Mediatel Group Ltd in London.
Top network posts
- 37Resource interpreted as image but transferred with MIME type text/html - Magento
- 27What is the best way to remove a table row with jQuery?
- 10What is a 'friendly' way to let managers know that having good developers is a privilege?
- 5What does "I realised with horror that I'd seen this awful thing before"refer to in Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds?
- 5Why didn't Voldemort go after Professor Trelawney?
- View more network posts →