I love programming and software development, and enjoy the Linux stack - from Python and Java to rsync and awk.
My current position is CTO at Vioozer. We are developing an interesting location-based real-time search engine based on users answering from their mobile devices.
Top Network Posts
- 232Reasons why crontab does not work
- 195PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 154What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 149How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 138LVM dangers and caveats
- 132Python: import a file from a subdirectory
- 126Python documentation generator
- View more network posts →