I love programming and software development, and enjoy the Linux stack - from Python and Java to rsync and awk.
My current position is CTO at Vioozer. We are developing an interesting location-based real-time search engine based on users answering from their mobile devices.
I live at Kibbutz Zikim, Israeland have B.Sc in Computer Science and humanities from the Hebrew university, Jerusalem.
Contact me at email@example.com.
Top Network Posts
- 274Reasons why crontab does not work
- 236PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 220How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 188What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 164Python: import a file from a subdirectory
- 151LVM dangers and caveats
- 123Python: Check if a string represents an int, Without using Try/Except?
- View more network posts →