I am a Solutions Architect at Nexenta Systems, Inc, formerly a Nexenta Support Engineer.
My involvement in this website is strictly voluntary and on my own initiative as time allows, so please do not message me privately about active NexentaStor support cases. If you have a Nexenta or ZFS-related question on ServerFault, I don't mind if you ping me with a link and request I take a look, but I cannot guarantee a response, much less a timely one.
I do not represent Nexenta in any official capacity on this site, and my comments/posts are my own, and do not represent official Nexenta responses or policy.
Top network posts
- 9Where can I find introductory documentation for ZFS?
- 7ZFS best practices with hardware RAID
- 7FREENAS: Why isn't mv command instant within a RAIDZ1 volume?
- 7Is a large RAID-Z array just as bad as a large RAID-5 array?
- 6ZFS: bringing a disk online in an unavailable pool
- 5Tuning ZFS scrubbing, 141KB/s running for 15 days
- 5Can a Internet subdomain A record point to internal IP and is it good practice too do so?
- View more network posts →