I am a Solutions Architect at Nexenta Systems, Inc, formerly a Nexenta Support Engineer.
My involvement in this website is strictly voluntary and on my own initiative as time allows, so please do not message me privately about active NexentaStor support cases. If you have a Nexenta or ZFS-related question on ServerFault, I don't mind if you ping me with a link and request I take a look, but I cannot guarantee a response, much less a timely one.
I do not represent Nexenta in any official capacity on this site, and my comments/posts are my own, and do not represent official Nexenta responses or policy.
Top Network Posts
- 16FREENAS: Why isn't mv command instant within a RAIDZ1 volume?
- 9Where can I find introductory documentation for ZFS?
- 8ZFS best practices with hardware RAID
- 8ZFS: bringing a disk online in an unavailable pool
- 8Is a large RAID-Z array just as bad as a large RAID-5 array?
- 7preserve permission with scp
- 7Tuning ZFS scrubbing, 141KB/s running for 15 days
- View more network posts →