All you need to know about me is that I never give up. I learned Java programming from 2007 and took Vendor certifications. Unknowingly I had a brain tumor for many years before being diagnosed in 2010 with an orange-sized Anaplastic Astrocytoma. I endured 4 brain surgeries, 6 weeks chemo-radiotherapy and 10 months chemotherapy before getting back to what I love in 2012 when I launched http://thejarbar.org and http://buhaugane.com
Oops 2012 and it happens again New tumor new surgery. Read about my life and support cancer (please) http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Lack-of-brain-cancer-awareness-cost-me-Astrocytoma-20121011
AGAIN!! 2013 and diagnosed with my third tumor in as many years only more aggressive. Never giving up :)
Locate me on twitter @thejartender
Top network posts
- 234How to automate download and installation of Java JDK on Linux?
- 28How to access share folder in virtualbox. Host Win7, Guest Fedora 16?
- 18Installing maven on windows 7 64bit
- 11Java is installed, in listing, but execution produces "./java: No such file or directory"
- 11Reversing a year long ban on Meta Stack Overflow
- 9Resolving version conflict between java and javac on Ubuntu
- 5Understanding origin of jQuery $each() parameters?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.