None of the code I wrote can be trusted to run on dangerous environment. In fact, simply copy-pasting my code in environment where failure can have fatal consequences should be classified as murder.
Which is why I only accept jobs where the worst tragedy is some backlog in a warehouse or a boring accounting discrepancy soon to be fixed.
Top Network Posts
- 11Why is the .Count of a List<T>(Int32) with initial size 0?
- 9Why is text in PowerPoint messed up?
- 8Can I commit changes to actual database while debugging C# in Visual Studio?
- 7How to ensure the authenticity of a picture?
- 6Extracting EXIF from JPEG
- 5Can execute Code Dynamically in monotouch?
- View more network posts →