Made my way from the Olympus of Complexity Theory, Probabilistic Combinatorics and Property Testing to the down-to-earth domain of Heterogeneous and GPU Comuting...
I subscribe to most of Michael Richter's critique of StackOverflow; you might want to take the time to read it.
Top network posts
- 60Do Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion pass the Bechdel test?
- 42Why does an environment's label have to appear after the caption?
- 41"template<>" vs "template" without brackets - what's the difference?
- 40Is it advisable to switch from Cygwin 32bit to Cygwin 64bit?
- 36When or why should I use %% as opposed to %?
- 26What's the difference between \strut, \mathstrut and \vphantom?
- 26What is the proper plural form of 'apparatus'?
- View more network posts →