Chris has spent his career creating and developing technology for website operation and management. With a background in engineering and design, for the past 14 years, Chris has focused on implementing SDL Tridion products, working with companies and their technical staff to ensure an in-depth understanding of the software and complete successful, on-going implementations.
Chris has worked with more than 60 of the largest and most expansive SDL Tridion implementations in the world, from launching custom integrations, offering technical training and mentoring consultants through to certification. He has received an SDL Tridion MVP award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
When he’s not talking or thinking about web content management, Chris is an avid chef, an amateur carpenter and a flying trapeze enthusiast. A fan of travel and adventure, he’s a citizen of the world who currently makes his home in Boston, USA.
Top Network Posts
- 19Creating a Multiple Operation Progress Bar
- 15Simplest Way to Deploy PDF's in Tridion 2011
- 14Move component to another folder
- 12Publishing SDL Tridion Content to 3rd Party Delivery Platforms
- 12Ordinal position of a Component Presentation in a DWT
- 12Tridion 2011 Workflow thread life
- 12Custom Schema Namespace
- View more network posts →