Director of Technology & Systems Consultant.
Experience in in Windows Server (NT|2000|2003|2008), Debian & Debian Relatives, RHEL/CentOS, Apache, lighttpd, nginx, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Asterisk, Kohana, Postfix, Qmail, MailScanner, VMWare server & ESX, iSCSI SAN hardware, OpenVPN, GlusterFS, LustreFS, BackupPC & a mirad of Cisco products.
expired... CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Network+ (Comptia Network Plus)
A+ (Comptia A Plus)
Should probably take my dCAP, RHCE and MSCE...
Top Network Posts
- 109Finding out what user Apache is running as?
- 25Nginx: force SSL on one path, non-SSL on others
- 14How to stress test an apache server running on a linux box
- 12Datacenter Power requirements. A=W/V.... I must be doing something stupid
- 9understanding RAID Level 5
- 7What is the purpose of Prestige Armor?
- 7Total SA/Engineer Management Software
- View more network posts →