Front-End Engineer at Exact Target
Co-Author of HTML, XHTML and CSS All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
Graduated from IU with a Bachelors of Media Arts and Science and a Certificate in Applied Computer Science.
Tech Editor for Building Facebook Applications for Dummies and Building Websites All-in-one for Dummies 2nd Edition.
Creator and maintainer of the Status-bar Calculator Firefox and Chrome extensions
Three years professional experience in Java E-Commerce Development and four years professional experience with PHP
Teach Server Side Programming with PHP and Mobile Applications Development at IUPUI
Top Network Posts
- 235How can I see what I am about to push with git?
- 164How to remove an entry from Chrome's Remembered URLs from the url bar?
- 90Are PHP Variables passed by value or by reference?
- 86What is the difference between an int and an Integer in Java and C#?
- 73What is the difference between pull and clone in git?
- 46Is there a site that can track all the domain names I own?
- View more network posts →