Geographer specifically focused on utilities-based GIS since 1999. My expertise is primarily in the areas of data organization, geodatabase design and data creation. Most of my time has been spent with ESRI products. Over the last few years, i have been familiarizing myself with the open source GIS software that is currently available.
Top Network Posts
- 49File Geodatabase (*.gdb) support in QGIS?
- 37Layers with same coordinate system should align/overlap but do not?
- 34OpenStreetMap or Google Map Maker: where should I donate and volunteer my geographical knowledge?
- 21How do I load a .dbf file into QGIS?
- 20Opening TIFF DEMs in QGIS
- 12How do I retrieve start and end point coordinates with Python/arcpy?
- 12Importing data from excel and maintaining the time format
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.