Geographer specifically focused on utilities-based GIS since 1999. My expertise is primarily in the areas of data organization, geodatabase design and data creation. Most of my time has been spent with ESRI products. Over the last few years, i have been familiarizing myself with the open source GIS software that is currently available.
Top Network Posts
- 81File Geodatabase (*.gdb) support in QGIS?
- 41Layers with same coordinate system should align/overlap but do not?
- 35OpenStreetMap or Google Map Maker: where should I donate and volunteer my geographical knowledge?
- 25How do I load a .dbf file into QGIS?
- 22Opening TIFF DEMs in QGIS
- 14Repairing data sources in multiple MXDs using ArcPy?
- 12How do I retrieve start and end point coordinates with Python/arcpy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.