Guys, I'm often disappointed with the questions I see here:
- Please check the official documentation first, because 3rd party tutorials often aren't accurate enough (albeit "might work").
- Please always check the error log when something doesn't work for you.
- Google Search is typically very helpful.
- Neuroscience has proven there's no learning without errors and correcting errors yourself the hard way. =)
- Try to make your questions challenging not boring.
Top Network Posts
- 129How to force or redirect to SSL in nginx?
- 79Serving two sites from one server with Nginx
- 49Nginx Error Pages - One Location Rule to Fit Them All?
- 29extending default nginx mime.types file
- 27An upstream response is buffered to a temporary file
- 23nginx subdomain and domain rewrite w proxy pass
- 22multiple websites on nginx & sites-available
- View more network posts →