I'm currently working on fast routines for the multiplication of arbitrary long integers. This sounds like it's been done a lot of times before, but I find the maths behind it very interesting and it allows me to study that and certain aspects of the implementation in great detail. Stimulating.
Top Network Posts
- 23Any 7-bit way to write ä (umlaut-a) without "
- 21TCP - difference between Congestion window and Receive window
- 20Optimizing x64 assembler MUL loop
- 16Can long integer routines benefit from SSE?
- 16Why does SVN take so much space?
- 12Format of complex number in Python
- 11Speed up x64 assembler ADD loop
- View more network posts →