After years of frustration of SQL Server Management Studio document navigation, I decided to create something to ease my pain and suffering.
Here is a SQL Server Management Studio 2008 Add-in for browsing currently active documents.
Active File Explorer for SQL Server Management Studio
Top network posts
- 283Useful Command-line Commands on Windows
- 141Is there a difference between "throw" and "throw ex"?
- 92Check if a row exists, otherwise insert
- 57Difference between CTE and SubQuery?
- 51Useful Command-line Commands on Windows
- 50How to find current transaction level?
- 48How can I unit test a Windows Service?
- View more network posts →