I enjoy programming in C++, Python, Haskell and Scala.
Top Network Posts
- 907What IDE to use for Python?
- 32Why number 9 in kill -9 command in unix?
- 27What is the difference between std::quick_exit and std::abort and why was std::quick_exit needed?
- 27Gerrit error when Change-Id in commit messages are missing
- 23error C2039: 'find' : is not a member of 'std'
- 23what does the error mean when I am compiling c++ with g++ complier?
- 21Parallel make: set -j8 as the default option
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.