Software engineer working on UAVs and student at the University of Warsaw.
I enjoy programming in C++11, Python and Scala.
Some useful links about asking and answering questions:
- How does accepting answer work?
- Answering technical questions helpfully by Jon Skeet
- Writing the perfect question by Jon Skeet
Meet me at EuroPython2012 in Florence: https://ep2012.europython.eu/
Top network posts
- 587What IDE to use for Python?
- 23what does the error mean when I am compiling c++ with g++ complier?
- 23why number 9 in kill -9 command in unix?
- 22What is the difference between std::quick_exit and std::abort and why was std::quick_exit needed?
- 21error C2039: 'find' : is not a member of 'std'
- 20Gerrit error when Change-Id in commit messages are missing
- 19Multiple mutex locking strategies and why libraries don't use address comparison
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.