Work as Software Engineer.
Company does embedded devices and mechanical systems so I get exposed to lots of different engineers at different levels.
I am in the layer between the embedded and the graphical guys + development tools for everybody.
Use on a daily basis: C#, Xslt, NAnt, Vault, CC.NET, and my own house.
Love to try to put all the code of a function on one line (one actual statement).
Top Network Posts
- 29How to get a Static property with Reflection
- 21Adding to the System namespace in C#
- 17How to test for String = Enum.Value?
- 10Raising event from base class
- 10Should data structures be integrated into the language (as in Python) or be provided in the standard library (as in Java)?
- 8C# custom attribute naming
- 7What Makes a Method Thread-safe? What are the rules?
- View more network posts →