I'm an information security researcher with Leviathan Security Group; when I'm not doing that I run with Shadytel, the phreaker phone company, and Neg9.
I've also done deskside support, retail support, service delivery, and mobile onsite deployment in the past. More interestingly, I've supported, architected, written, and deployed identity and access management solutions end-to-end with Hitachi ID Systems. I can write technical documentation, reverse-engineer things, write software, administer virtualization environments (primarily for dev environment targets), and run linux deployments of various kinds.
The languages in which I feel most at home are C++, x86 assembly (of either variant), python, and SPARC assembly, more or less in that order.
Top Network Posts
- 147I am under DDoS. What can I do?
- 132I am under DDoS. What can I do?
- 54What is the difference between /sbin/nologin and /bin/false?
- 33Why does it take tens of seconds to get a shell prompt?
- 25What is the best way to run a remote ssh command in background but still displaying?
- 25Publishing id_rsa.pub for easier setup of new environments?
- 25Help us find duplicates efficiently
- View more network posts →