I've made three apps:
And two utilities:
- Tintly, a color picker.
- Randomore, a random number generator that can also generate coinflips, dice rolls, decimal numbers, and percents.
I've also made a library to make writing Objective-C console apps easier: NSTerminal
- Ruby (off Rails)
- Objective-C (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa)
- Python (Google App Engine, Flask, Django)
- Common Lisp
Top Network Posts
- 53Ruby/Rails CSV parsing, invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- 52How to get PID of current rake task?
- 39Gaming the edit system with tiny edits?
- 39Ruby gem permission denied /var/lib/gems using Ubuntu
- 36What are the Ruby's Object#taint and Object#trust methods?
- 33Adding a new entry to the PATH variable in ZSH
- 33How to get gedit to auto-indent code
- View more network posts →