I'm a systems admin by day, and a coder and gamer by night. I tend to float between small project to small project, wherever my ADD-addled mind takes me. Especially if it's ruby-based.
So basically, I'm the stereotype of almost every full-time-employed-yet-not-at-a-startup hacker out there :)
Top Network Posts
- 126How and why is this string of text a fork bomb?
- 12"sudo apt-get install" on OS X Mavericks
- 712.04.4 server can't verify common SSL certificates, usual fixes failing
- 6"Cannot set terminal process group" during su to another user as login shell
- 6What are alternatives for Menumeters on El Capitan?
- 5Writing and speaking duplicated words
- 5How does one install a custom CA certificate on CentOS?
- View more network posts →