Top Network Posts
- 329Passwords being sent in clear text due to users' mistake in typing it in the username field
- 95Do professionals really never use a 24-70 lens?
- 79How does the authentication in the new UK £1 coin work?
- 58How dangerous might be publishing a public key?
- 55Why are brute-force password-cracking attacks not automatically detected and thwarted?
- 55How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- 52How can you estimate time for tasks which primarily consist of figuring out a problem?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.