I'm currently studying computer science, or what could be called "information technology". It involves learning high-level-language programming, so general OOD, involving GRASP, Scrum, XP and more.
I've touched many surfaces but I wouldn't consider myself a master of anything yet. More like a jack of all trades. Especially concerning security and performance optimization (which usually requires a lower level language).
Top Network Posts
- 106Programmatically go back to the previous fragment in the backstack
- 71Show all of my question/answers to me even if they are deleted
- 40Split a string, at every nth position
- 14How can you tell whether to use Composite Pattern or a Tree Structure, or a third implementation?
- 12onCreateView() isn't called immediately after FragmentTransaction.commit()
- 11Does never charging a laptop battery to more than 80% capacity increase its lifespan?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.