I'm an old-timey sysadmin and operations management consultant. I plan strategy, help sysadmins be better at what they do, and occasionally pull all-nighters to build random tools to solve emergency problems. I've been a specialist Linux sysadmin for over 10 years, mostly in the large-scale hosting industry, working for companies like Solutions First and Engine Yard.
I was the sixth user to get to 10k rep on serverfault, and the second to reach 20k. I stopped keeping track after that. Third (by a mere 14 hours) to get the "Epic" badge.
Contact me at email@example.com.
Top Network Posts
- 165Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 128How do I share a Git repository with multiple users on a machine?
- 123convert an integer to a string in Erlang
- 93MySQL how to join tables on two fields
- 87Can you pass user/pass for HTTP Basic Authentication in URL parameters?
- 81InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile0 is of different size
- 58Prevent duplicate cron jobs running
- View more network posts →