Software engineer and co-president at The Nerdery.
Web developer using primarily .NET/C#, though I've also done some Java, Ruby, C++ as well.
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full humility, and among other things he avoids clever tricks like the plague. -- E.W. Dijkstra, The Humble Programmer
Top Network Posts
- 1731How to insert an item into an array at a specific index?
- 1179Select <a> which href ends with some string
- 609jQuery: count number of rows in a table
- 331Pass parameters in setInterval function
- 305What's the difference between faking, mocking, and stubbing?
- 293Submit a form using jQuery
- 293What is fastest children() or find() in jQuery?
- View more network posts →