Data Security Specialist/Network Administrator
I am relativly inexpierenced, and got thrown into a network admin role. Basically, "We cant afford a admin, so you do it." It's an awesome opportunity, but I have to teach myself how to do it, and I've learned more in the last couple months then I thought possible. (AD deployment, ADFS, SSO, Cisco, DNS, linux, VPN, next is Direct Access deployment, CCNA and CISSP). So if its not possible, or is somthing that I should know. I am learning, so dont rip into me too bad. I'm trying to follow best practices, and am completly open to advice, information, and I wont get mad when I get a slap upside the head and am told "DONT DO THAT!!!"
Top Network Posts
- 14Why don't FWD cars have rear differentials?
- 13Is there any technical reason why I shouldn't use windows server 2012?
- 12SharePoint 2013, o365 Exchange Online Task Sync
- 8SharePoint 2013 Active Directory FBA Change Password solutions
- 7What are the security concerns with turning off Extended protection for authentication in IIS7 on ADFS?
- 5Sharepoint 2013 AD FBA 2010 Compatability
- 5Folder permissions, red x on user object
- View more network posts →