Hi! I've studied cryptography at University of Aarhus in Denmark. I now like in Zurich, Switzerland. I mostly work with Python, but also like functional languages like Haskell a lot. I became involved in the Mercurial project in 2008. I work at Rackspace in Zurich since 2013.
Top Network Posts
- 340Mercurial — revert back to old version and continue from there
- 238What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 126Mercurial: Named Branches vs Multiple Repositories
- 117Merging: Hg/Git vs. SVN
- 111Consequences of using graft in Mercurial
- 106Forking from GitHub to Bitbucket
- 96Mercurial (hg) commit only certain files
- View more network posts →