Mickaël Le Baillif
I'm a software developer, mostly proficient in C C++ Python and all things related to shell scripting (using awk, sed, and other nifty tools).
What's enjoying me most is conceiving and architecturing a software project by setting up awsome third-party components and gluing them together with my own piece of code. Lately, I toyed with couchbase, 0MQ, nginx and event-driven code.
Top Network Posts
- 13How to handle a request with HTTPS protocol in Tornado?
- 12How to specify mimetype of files with no extension in NGINX config?
- 10NRPE unable to read output, but why?
- 6Can I use ethernet to start Raspberry Pi for the first time
- 5Initializing member array in constructor initialization list (before C++11)
- View more network posts →