I like programming not for the technology aspect but more for how I can use it
- to communicate the intent of the code easily
- to decompose a problem into sub-problems beautifully
- to create maintainable software
- to design complex systems
Hence my interests lie in topics of:
- Flow Based Programming
- Functional Programming( MIT Scheme, Scala)
Some books which have influenced me:
- Refactoring book by Martin Fowler
- Code Complete
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs(SICP)
- Growing Object Oriented Software via tests
People who inspire me:
- Alan Kay
Top Network Posts
- 33EasyMock vs Mockito: design vs maintainability?
- 21Typesafe config: Load additional config from path external to packaged scala application
- 20JUnit: Enable assertions in class under test
- 15Can't install EclipseFP as scion-browser cannot be installed as terminfo cannot be installed
- 11Default VM arguments in Eclipse debug configuration?
- 8SICP - Why use accumulate with cons when filter already passes back a list
- 8Different Scala Actor Implementations Overview
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.