Officially, I'm a PM, running the UK's largest business database (according to the marketing bumpf). Yes, that does mean I work in business information; feel free to pity me. I'm actually a
data(base)?((manag|develop)er|analyst) and an occasional DBA and Python programmer. I'm also a whizz at 4DOS, which I don't get enough opportunity to play around with.
I can normally be found hanging out in Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL or on meta and avoiding Python as there are a lot amazing answerers there.
Top Network Posts
- 189What is syntax highlighting and how does it work?
- 188What is syntax highlighting and how does it work?
- 108Case insensitive searching in Oracle
- 104Comparing Dates in Oracle SQL
- 78Reduce the percentage at which an accept-rate is coloured green
- 71There's an election going on. What's happening and how does it work?
- 70There's an election going on. What's happening and how does it work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.