I play a wide variety of games, but as my gaming time gets less I prefer co-op and multiplayer options - so that I can socialize while I play. Pretty much the only thing I avoid are sports games, because I'm about as bad at them as real life sports. My current circumstances cause a fair amount of focus on social games, especially Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, and Puzzle and Dragons. I'm also exploring some back catalogue options at the moment, Limbo being the game du jour.
Top Network Posts
- 56What happens when I get attacked by another player?
- 44What happens when I get attacked by another player?
- 32What are the locations of the traveling merchants for the Market Research achievement?
- 30How does the Nephalem Valor buff work?
- 25Does placing buildings next to the coast work in Clash of Clans?
- 21What happened to the heroes from Diablo 2?
- 21How do the Treasure Goblins work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.