Six year old .NET developer with a seven year history as a devop sys admin and IT-manager doing game development as a spare-time hobby.
Enjoys: virtualization, streamlining people, processes and policies, solving actual business problems with system integration and development and taming that bear to outperform even the best human dancers, creative demo parties like Easterparty.
Current challenges: ASP.NET MVC 4 with Razor, Knockout.js, SignalR, Unity
Personal hobbies: science, space, electronics, graphics, game development, UX and UI design, 3D modeling, animation, video editing, LEGO MOCs, social adventures in general and PC gaming.
Final answer: The DRY principle - avoid violating it
Mostly active at Serverfault
Top Network Posts
- 108How does CTRL-ALT-DEL to log in make Windows more secure?
- 101The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 49The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 33The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 24Cliffhanger: The backups are right... here... right?
- 24How to get Windows 7 logon wallpaper to tile to other monitors?
- 17Does storage capacity affect hard drive performance?
- View more network posts →