Coder, photographer, cake baker. My stuff you may be interested in:
Console - A fork of the Symfony/console to allow it to be used with real DI, instead of commands executing the code.
LowMemoryClassloader - A classloader that should be significantly faster than the Composer one, particularly for dynamically generated code.
FlickrGuzzle - A guzzle based implementation of the Flickr api. Well most of it, the parts people use at least.
Top Network Posts
- 121How to use PHP OPCache?
- 110How to use PHP OPCache?
- 40MySQL throws Incorrect string value error
- 30Why PHP Trait can't implement interfaces?
- 26Requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages
- 23Vagrant box most similar to Amazon EC2 instances
- 23mysql_connect (localhost / 127.0.0.1) slow on Windows platform
- View more network posts →