Started writing code in 1982 (in college) and haven't stopped since. I've used C++ to build applications for Libraries (the kind that lend books) and Banks and sleep labs. I've also written Java for banks.
Been working with Django since 2009 and have used it to build solutions for banks, sleep labs, and ALS clinics.
Written a SPA in extjs4 with a Django backend used by midsized banks to help their lockbox customers process incoming payments.
Built a labor scheduling tool for the entertainment industry that uses AngularJS for the frontend SPA and Django rest framework for the back end API and DJango views for reports.
I've been the rescue engineer for 911 calls that were getting lost, SQL queries that were so slow the application was timing them out, and written various scripts to patch around otherwise broken software packages where the source code was not available.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away I wrote kernel code for Unix SYSV in the ethernet/FDDI arena for Intergraph.
Top Network Posts
- 61How to make git diff --ignore-space-change the default
- 59Is it possible to concatenate values in Angular ng-options
- 36How to disable IPv6 on Ubuntu?
- 24any idea how to update python PIP on a windows box?
- 24How do you catch this exception?
- 22How to remove an element from a list by index in Python?
- View more network posts →