Electrical engineering consultant specializing in microcontrollers and the circuitry around them. Master of engineering in EE from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1980.
We are certified Microchip design partners, and have been in the top catagory consistantly since around 2000. Various free downloads related to developing PIC firmware and other things are available at http://www.embedinc.com/pic/dload.htm.
Top Network Posts
- 205Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 203Decoupling caps, PCB layout
- 151Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 141Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 131What is the difference between Vcc, Vdd, Vee, Vss
- 119Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 101How are integrated circuits fabricated?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.