Electrical engineering consultant specializing in microcontrollers and the circuitry around them. Master of engineering in EE from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1980.
We are certified Microchip design partners, and have been in the top catagory consistantly since around 2000. Various free downloads related to developing PIC firmware and other things are available at http://www.embedinc.com/pic/dload.htm.
Top network posts
- 188Decoupling caps, PCB layout
- 180Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 138Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 129Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 115What is the difference between Vcc, Vdd, Vee, Vss
- 108Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 98How are integrated circuits fabricated?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.