Electrical engineering consultant specializing in microcontrollers and the circuitry around them. Master of engineering in EE from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1980.
We are certified Microchip design partners, and have been in the top catagory consistantly since around 2000. Various free downloads related to developing PIC firmware and other things are available at http://www.embedinc.com/pic/dload.htm.
Top Network Posts
- 234Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 222Decoupling caps, PCB layout
- 168Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 164Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 155What is the difference between Vcc, Vdd, Vee, Vss
- 143Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 106How are integrated circuits fabricated?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.