Daniel Díaz Carrete
I'm a Java and Ruby programmer working in Data Virtualization. I'm also interested in automated GUI testing, performance testing, DevOps and functional programming.
Top Network Posts
- 28Why is Haskell missing "obvious" Typeclasses
- 25Use a parameter as pattern in Haskell
- 19Arrows are exactly equivalent to applicative functors?
- 18When to use STRef or IORef?
- 17Is there a library or typeclass for getting the transformer version of a monad?
- 16Are there useful applications for the Divisible Type Class?
- 15Using a Lens to read multiple fields
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.