All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Email: first name (4 letters long) -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
Top network posts
- 35Do ‘wiperless’ potentiometers exist?
- 32Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- 29Mavericks unusually high RAM usage
- 26What is the idiomatic way to iterate a container while incrementing an integer index?
- 22Sending large amount of data between Qt threads
- 14How to Use Models with QML?
- 12Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.