All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
Top Network Posts
- 58Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- 46Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- 38Do ‘wiperless’ potentiometers exist?
- 32How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 31Passing an argument to a slot
- 30Mavericks unusually high RAM usage
- 27What is the idiomatic way to iterate a container while incrementing an integer index?
- View more network posts →