As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man.
- Siduri the Alewife, The Epic of Gilgamesh
Carpe Diem, and best of luck.
Top Network Posts
- 72The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 51add new user with root access in Linux
- 50How to recruit a linux guru
- 43In Linux, what is the difference between "buffers" and "cache" reported by the free command?
- 39What is the best Linux filesystem for MySQL (InnoDB)?
- 30Can I put keyboards in the dishwasher?
- 29Do you use the get/set pattern (in Python)?
- View more network posts →