I'm a software developer specializing in scientific data analysis for NASA satellite-based astrophysics missions. I'm currently working for the THEMIS multi-satellite magnetospheric physics project at the UC Berkeley Space Sciences Lab. Other projects I've worked on include HST/COS, the Cosmic Origins Spectrograph recently installed on the Hubble Space Telescope; and the GALEX, FUSE, ALEXIS, and EUVE Explorer-class satellite missions.
Top Network Posts
- 112Simple calculations for working with lat/lon + km distance?
- 62Bash Script to Execute Command on All Files in Directory
- 54An interview question: About Probability
- 50Explain how finding cycle start node in cycle linked list work?
- 49What's a nice method to factor gaussian integers?
- 33Performance of comparisons in C++ ( foo >= 0 vs. foo != 0 )
- 30Calculate second point knowing the starting point and distance
- View more network posts →