Although its scent still lingers on
the form of a flower has scattered away
For whom will the glory
of this world remain unchanged?
Arriving today at the yonder side
of the deep mountains of evanescent existence
We shall never allow ourselves to drift away
intoxicated, in the world of shallow dreams.
Top Network Posts
- 109Is 'guns don't kill people people kill people' a good argument?
- 45phone gap vs monotouch for data intensive app
- 45New Feature: Community Review Tasks - Now in Beta
- 27Why is it a bad idea to use a customer email as the from address
- 21Does hypocrisy invalidate an argument?
- 21Are all Buddhists vegetarian?
- 16How do you tell a 4-year-old who the Buddha was?
- View more network posts →