Java developer; more active on Stack Overflow and some of the newer SE sites. Linux user since 1998.
Server administration isn't my main thing, but from time to time I do some of that too at work:
- Setting up & maintaining tools such as Jenkins, Mediawiki, Confluence, Subversion, GitLab, PostgreSQL and MySQL; mostly on Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat or Fedora).
- Deployment of Java webapps, with e.g. Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss and Apache.
- Recently I've been learning about and using AWS as a platform for enterprise Java apps and for R&D infra. (Interesting how developer and sysadmin roles converge to some extent when cloud is your platform...)
- Automating setup of development and CI servers, using Puppet and common UNIX tools.
Top Network Posts
- 239Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 189How can I Initialize a static Map?
- 132How can I download an entire website?
- 112What is the difference between Hudson and CruiseControl for Java projects?
- 107Any way to send a personal message to another user?
- 76Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 72How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- View more network posts →