I come to programming simply because I absolutely love to learn. Picking up the next bit of information is like a narcotic, and I guess if your going to have a problem habit, learning isn't so bad. I'm currently a Senior Software Engineer, but I have also held the titles Computer Scientist, Account Executive, Account Manager, Salesman, Peon, hey you, and Dish Pig (Honorary).
Top Network Posts
- 17What is the best way to test a stored procedure?
- 17Opening a directory chooser in C#
- 16Peer Reviews or Pair Programming, or Both?
- 9Why does SQL Server work faster when you index a table after filling it?
- 8Design by coding, its wrong but easier to visualize
- 7Spartan Programming
- 5What can cause Outlook to change a COM-addin's LoadBehavior to 2 - other than unhandled exceptions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.