UNIX Systems Design team lead for The University of Auckland ITS, New Zealand.
Wrote the book "Using MRTG With RRDtool and Routers2" on the MRTG monitoring tool.
Wrote Routers2 frontend software for MRTG/RRD, and well as several other Open-Source projects for monitoring systems.
Experienced with Linux, AIX, Solaris, C, Perl, Puppet, MRTG, Sympa, Ironport, Networking, email, DNS...
Top Network Posts
- 21Is "act like a mensch" too localized for ELU readers (U.S. and/or British English)?
- 11How can I make a chest Unbreakable in Minecraft?
- 8My son wants to bring a present to a birthday party where "no presents" was specified on the invitation
- 8Puppet agent certificate verify failure
- 7how to use sincedb in logstash?
- 6How do I modify a Boolean LDAP Active Directory attribute using Net::LDAP?
- 5C Pointer Errors
- View more network posts →