I have 15 years experience as a Windows system administrator. I'm currently working as an independent IT consultant and am available for consulting engagements. Feel free to contact me at:
Top Network Posts
- 46Why do cat5 cables sometimes have the fluffy fiber bit in them?
- 30Connecting two desktop switches with more than one cable?
- 25Is it best practices to have separate login for a domain for domain admins?
- 25Why aren't our DNS records propagating out into the internet?
- 23Why are Class C IP addresses preferred in private networks?
- 19Network hanging, switch lighting up like crazy
- 19How often do you restart a heavily-utilized Windows Server 2008R2 Remote Desktop Server (VM)?
- View more network posts →