I'm a freelance IT consultant with more than 15 years of IT industry experience and a focus on the needs of small business. I specialize in providing professional IT consulting and managed services centered around data backup and recoverability, system installation and configuration, software patching and update management, antivirus management and remediation and 24x7x365 monitoring and alerting. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Network Posts
- 49Why do cat5 cables sometimes have the fluffy fiber bit in them?
- 30Why aren't our DNS records propagating out into the internet?
- 30Connecting two desktop switches with more than one cable?
- 27Is it best practices to have separate login for a domain for domain admins?
- 24Why are Class C IP addresses preferred in private networks?
- 23How often do you restart a heavily-utilized Windows Server 2008R2 Remote Desktop Server (VM)?
- 20Network hanging, switch lighting up like crazy
- View more network posts →