I have 15 years experience as a Windows system administrator. I'm currently working as an independent IT consultant and am available for consulting engagements. Feel free to contact me at:
Top network posts
- 46Why do cat5 cables sometimes have the fluffy fiber bit in them?
- 30Connecting two desktop switches with more than one cable?
- 25Is it best practices to have separate login for a domain for domain admins?
- 25Why aren't our DNS records propagating out into the internet?
- 23Why are Class C IP addresses preferred in private networks?
- 19Network hanging, switch lighting up like crazy
- 17Best way to "clone" my Windows Server 2008 R2?
- View more network posts →