Long time web veteran from the trenches with a long history of successful self-employment and business ownership. Had a HP-UX UNIX account when I was 13, installed Redhat 5.2 on a 486 and built crazy huge CGI scripts in C and perl in the day. Now using Ruby, PHP, Python and sometimes even Java when I feel like being abused. I'm a pragmatist that enjoys FOSS and uses GNU/Linux for almost everything from tiny field data monitors, to enterprise HA clusters, to my desktop.
Top Network Posts
- 14How to specify a Rails 3 scope.limit - with an offset?
- 14How to force the update of a gem with bundler?
- 8How to test a Select2 element with capybara DSL?
- 8how to properly bind jquery ui behaviors in meteor?
- 8How to query a json column for empty objects?
- 6How do I use a regular expression to match an eight-digit number that can also have a space in the middle?
- 5sphinx index with many-to-many relation
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.