All my original contributions to StackExchange sites are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackExchange sites are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Top Network Posts
- 54Call a C function from C++ code
- 49How does C-- compare to LLVM?
- 41Is snprintf() ALWAYS null terminating?
- 37Check if a program exists from a Makefile
- 36Webrick is very slow to respond. How to speed it up?
- 28How detect current screen resolution?
- 22How to convert date to timestamp in PHP?
- View more network posts →