Creator of the .NET XSLT 3.0 processor Exselt, which is currently in beta.
I'm an invited expert of the W3C XSLT and XQuery Working Group where we develop the next version of XSLT: version 3.0. Since September 2015 the group went public, which means that most of the mail discussions can now be actively participated in. If you find a bug or other issue with the XSLT 3.0 specification, you can send a mail to [email protected], or you can visit the archives (since Sept 2015).
Top Network Posts
- 141How do short URLs services work?
- 75Python append() vs. + operator on lists, why do these give different results?
- 71Using LINQ to find item in a List but get "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source"
- 66What's the difference between "groups" and "captures" in .NET regular expressions?
- 64Python Infinity - Any caveats?
- 61C# Using Activator.CreateInstance
- 54Difference between <input type='submit' /> and <button type='submit'>text</button>
- View more network posts →