Creator of the .NET XSLT 3.0 processor Exselt, which is currently in beta.
I'm an invited expert of the W3C XSLT and XQuery Working Group where we develop the next version of XSLT: version 3.0. Since September 2015 the group went public, which means that most of the mail discussions can now be actively participated in. If you find a bug or other issue with the XSLT 3.0 specification, you can send a mail to [email protected], or you can visit the archives (since Sept 2015).
Top Network Posts
- 128How do short URLs services work?
- 67Using LINQ to find item in a List but get "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source"
- 66Python append() vs. + operator on lists, why do these give different results?
- 61What's the difference between "groups" and "captures" in .NET regular expressions?
- 57C# Using Activator.CreateInstance
- 57Python Infinity - Any caveats?
- 45Difference between <input type='submit' /> and <button type='submit'>text</button>
- View more network posts →