Freelance IT consultant and software developer. Some stuff I'm familiar with:
- High Performance Computing
- Various HPC related tech (xcat, parallel file systems, DRMs)
- VMWare's full suite of products
- Storage arrays and SANs(FCP/iSCSI)
- 10GbE Networking and Products
- Performance evaluation
- Distributed Systems and Applications
- Heterogenous IT infrastructure (Linux/MacOS/Windows) integration
Top Network Posts
- 13IBM Server takes a long time to boot past UEFI to OS
- 12What alternatives are there when SSH is being actively filtered?
- 11What am I misunderstanding about calculating MTU?
- 11What happens when a consumer switch receives a VLAN-tagged Ethernet frame?
- 11So what really makes a server grade NIC?
- 10Copy MySQL to RAM as a poor man's memcached replacement?
- 9Best ways to move a server room and 80 desktops to a new building
- View more network posts →